USA Embassy Jobs: The U.S. Embassy in Abu Dhabi is looking for some good people to help with office work. Look through our job listings to find the right one for you. It’s all in one place, and you can get to it from anywhere with our mobile app. Don’t wait too long, though, because these positions won’t last long once they’re gone. Also, download Iron Mountain jobs UAE
If you want to find a job that will help you get ahead in the world, you should check out the Embassy of The United States Careers Site. You can look for jobs and apply for them based on your skills, so why not give it a try?
The job portal for the US Embassy was a gold mine that helped me find my dream job. I was amazed by how many opportunities there were, and it wasn’t hard to see why so many people do well here.
I recommend you check out Ae Government Jobswork, where you’ll find something that fits your skills or interests perfectly. They have everything from administrative assistant positions to process engineer roles, giving every employee plenty of room to grow and letting them keep their privacy during employment agreements.
USA Embassy Jobs 2022 Jobs Abu Dhabi, UAE
The U.S. Embassy in Abu Dhabi is looking for a new person to help with office work. If you are qualified and have the required experience, apply now on our website before it’s too late. We’ll give you more information about this job as soon as possible, so check back often so you don’t miss out.
The job description tells you everything you need to know, like what kind of education you need, how old you have to be (at least 18), how much you’ll get paid per year based on your qualifications, etc. Don’t forget that working at the American embassy or consulate abroad also comes with benefits, such as medical insurance worth up to $100K+/- per year*. So what do businesses need? Also, apply for TGC UAE jobs
Jobs Details-USA Embassy Jobs:
- Company Name: Embassy of the United States
- Vacant Post:- Administrative Assistant
- Location of Job:- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Salary/Package :- AED 111710.62 (USD $30,414)/ Year
This “When Actually Employed” job will help the Afghan Taskforce with administrative tasks. Employees may be given temporary jobs at Emirates Humanitarian City, the Control Room, or the Airport. These jobs are overseen by the HR Officer and the respective team leads and include things like making Excel sheets, answering phones, and setting up appointments.
Keeping track of schedules, taking refugees on trips, etc. The ideal candidate must have a low-risk, non-sensitive public trust clearance, which means they are a U.S. citizen who can get it if they need to.
- If you want to work as an administrative professional for the U.S. Mission, this job posting is for YOU! We need someone with at least one year of experience running an office or doing paperwork. They also need to have finished high school and be able to speak and read English at a level 4 (fluent).
- We also offer equal opportunity and fair treatment, so please put your best foot forward and apply today. We need someone who can hit those benchmarks soon before they disappear forever… All applicants must have either a work permit or a residence permit when they send in their applications; thanks again to everyone!!
How to Apply:
- To apply for this position, you must first be able to obtain and maintain a Low Risk Non Sensitive Public Trust clearance. Click the “Apply” button above! For more information on how to apply visit https://ae.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/jobs-2/.
- Please send your application along with the documents listed below:
Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documents) (if applicable). Diploma or transcripts from high school.