University of Swabi Non-Teaching Jobs 2022. On this page, you can find out how to apply for non-teaching jobs at the University of Swabi in June 2022. The last day to send in an application is June 15, 2022. We put together articles from the Jang daily that came from the University of Swabi. To take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime chance, all qualified candidates who meet the requirements should send in their applications as soon as possible. The age limit can be lowered because of the rules set by the government. You should send your letters to the Office of the Registrar at the University of Swabi in Swabi. The number is 23430. Thank you!
University of Swabi Non-Teaching Jobs June 2022
|Ad Date||1st June 2022|
|Closing Date||June 15, 2022|
|No. of Posts||07|
|University||University of Swabi|
|University Address||Office of the Registrar, the University of Swabi, Swabi|
List of Posts:
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Controller Examination
- PS to Voice Chancellor
- Assistant Director Planning and Development
- Assistant Director QEC
How To Apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for the test / interview.
- No TA / DA for test / interview.
- Applications that are either missing required information or are received after the deadline will not be considered.
- All applicants should bring original testimonials at the time of interview.
- Those applicants who are already working for the government can submit their applications through the proper procedure.