Pak Navy jobs 2022 as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission. The Pakistan Navy has put out a new call for applications for the PN Cadet Permanent Commission 2022-B. Now, young people have the chance to start their dream jobs by becoming PN Cadets for Permanent Commission in the Pakistan Navy.
Today, May 29, 2022, an ad for PN Cadet jobs in the Pakistan Navy has been put in the Express newspaper. Here, you will find everything you need to know about PN Cadet Jobs in the Pakistan Navy. After getting your FSC ICS, you can find out how to join the Pakistan Navy on this page. Men who live in Pakistan and are not married at the time they apply are eligible for these jobs. You should apply for these jobs. Don’t wait for the last date apply hurry up and feel free.
|Ad Date||29 May 2022|
|Place of Posting||Islamabad / Karachi|
|Qualification||Intermediate (FSC, ICS)|
|Closing Date||12 June 2022|
|No of Posts||500+|
|Location||Pakistan Naval HQ Islamabad|
Candidates must have received at least 60% marks in any of the following subjects and group at both Mart and FSc or 0/A level.
- Physics Maths and Chemistry
- Computer Science Maths and Physics
- Physics, Maths, and Statistics
- Candidates of 0/A-level are required to submit an equivalence certificate.
Unmarried Male Pakistani Citizens should be the marital status.
PN Cadet Required Age on 01 January 2023
- Civilian Applicants: 16.5 to-21 Years
- Service Applicants: 17- 23 Years (Armed Forces in uniform Only)
PN Cadet’s Height 5.4 Feet.
- The Entrance Exam will be a computer-based exam covering FSC subjects.
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Assessment (English, Math. Physics & General Knowledge)
- The exact date of the admission exam will be communicated to each participant through SMS by the PNR&SC. /
- Only short-listed candidates will invite to the PNR&SCs for preliminary medical/interviews and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET).
- Applicants can register at joinpaknavy.gov.pk, the Pakistan Navy’s official website.
- Applications addressed directly to the Naval Headquarters’ Recruitment Directorate will not consider.
When basic training is finished successfully, one of the following degrees will be given. After two years of training, the person will then give a permanent commission.
- Operations Branch: BS (Maritime Sciences)
- Marine Engineering Branch: BE (Mechanical)
- Weapon Engineering Branch: BE (Electrical)
- Supply Branch: BS (Supply Chain Management)
Note: Selected officers may be sent abroad for MSc and Ph.D. programs, depending on their aptitude and academic success.