Ministry of Law and Justice-Jobs 2022. You can find out everything you need to know about how to apply for jobs with the Ministry of Law and Justice in June 2022 on this page. The last day to send in an application is June 16, 2022. To take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime chance, all qualified people who want to work for the Ministry of Law and Justice must send in their applications before the deadline. The age limit can be lowered because of the rules set by the government. For the interview or test, neither TA nor DA are paid. The following is the address: Pakistan Secretariat, R Block, 2nd Floor, Room No. 206, Islamabad. Muhammad Umer Aziz is the Ministry of Law and Justice’s Deputy Secretary for Administration. The correct postal code is 44000.
Ministry of Law and Justice-Jobs June 2022
|Ad Date||3rd June 2022|
|Place of Posting||Sindh, KPK, Punjab , Pakistan|
|Qualification||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Deadline||June 16, 2022|
|No. of Posts||65|
|Department||Ministry of Law & Justice|
|Official Address||Muhammad Umer Aziz, Deputy Secretary Admin, Ministry of Law and Justice, Room No. 206, 2nd Floor, R Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
How To Apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for the test / interview.
- No TA / DA test / interview.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- All applicants should bring original testimonials at the time of interview.
- Applicants who are currently employed by the government should apply through the proper channels.