Latest jobs 2022 KSEWL Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Limited . You can find out everything you need to know about how to apply for Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Limited Jobs in June 2022 on this page. The last day to send in an application is June 20, 2022. We looked in the Jang newspaper and found the job openings at Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Limited. To take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, all qualified applicants who meet the requirements should send in their applications as soon as possible.
The age limit can be lowered because of the rules set by the government. For the interview or test, neither TA nor DA are paid. Manager HR, Shipyard & Engineering Works, Dockyard Road West Wharf is the address. Karachi is the place. The relevant zip code is 74600. These are the best jobs in Karachi presented by Jobs-Dokan website. You should apply and feel easy. For more info connect with us. You should search more others jobs on our page.
Latest jobs KSEWL 2022 at Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Limited
|Ad Date||6th June 2022|
|Place of Posting||Karachi, Sindh|
|Qualification||B.E, Bachelor, BS, DAE, Master, Matric|
|Dead Line||June 20, 2022|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
|Organization||Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works – KSEW|
|Official Address||Manager HR, Shipyard & Engineering Works, Dockyard Road، West Wharf, Karachi|
List of Posts:
- Manager ( Mechanical )
- Deputy Manager ( Marketing )
- Assistant Manager ( Business Communication )
- Assistant Manager ( Mounding )
- Supervisor (Contracting)
- Technical Assistant (Quality Control)
How To Apply
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA / DA for test / interview.
- Applications that are either missing required information or are received after the deadline will not be considered.
- At the time of the interview, candidates need to bring the original versions of their testimonials.
- Applicants who are already working for the government are encouraged to submit their applications through the appropriate methods.