Latest Govt jobs 2022 Ministry of Defense. Here, in June 2022, you can find out everything you need to know about how to apply for jobs at the Ministry of Defense. The last day to send in an application is June 20, 2022. To take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime chance, all qualified applicants for jobs in the Ministry of Defense must send in their applications before the deadline. The age limit can be lowered because of the rules set by the government. For the interview or test, neither TA nor DA are paid. Pakistan’s Ministry of Defense is in the city of Islamabad. The correct postal code is 44000. These jobs are temporary project based jobs. The people who don’t have any job. They can get lot of experience from these jobs.
Latest Govt jobs 2022 Ministry of Defense
|Ad Date||5th June 2022|
|Place of Posting||Any where of Pakistan|
|Qualification||Bachelor, LLB, LLM, M.Phil, Master, MS, Ph.D|
|Deadline||June 20, 2022|
|No. of Posts||52|
|Department||Ministry of Defence|
|Official Address||Ministry of Defence, Islamabad|
List of Posts:
- Senior Research Office Fellow (BS – 20)
- Sr. Research Office / Research Office (BS – 19 / 18)
- Jr. Research Office (BS – 17)
Terms & Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for the test / interview.
- No TA / DA for test / interview.
- Applications that are incomplete or sent after the deadline will not be considered.
- At the time of the interview, candidates should present all original testimonials.
- Applicants who are currently employed by the government should apply through the proper channels.