Junior Technician Jobs 2022- The Government of Punjab officials say that they’ve put out their most recent job advertisement today. Those NTS Junior Technician jobs in Punjab’s Health Department were given to us by the Daily Dunya newspaper in 2022.
It’s a good idea for people in Punjab Province to apply for Junior Technician jobs with the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department, which is looking for people to work with District Health Agencies in every district of Punjab.
This recruitment will be made on a contract basis. The staff will be recruited by the National Testing Services NTS. So, candidates may also visit the NTS website for complete information.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs Latest
|Ad Date:||28th March 2022|
|Qualification:||Matric, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date for Apply:||April 15, 2022|
|Department:||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab|
|Location:||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab, Lahore|
These positions are now available in the following cities:
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Mandi Bahauddin
- Nankana Sahib
- Rahim Yar Khan
- TT Singh
For the employment of Junior Technicians in the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department, applications are being accepted. Junior Technicians are required in the following fields of expertise:
|Clinical Medicine||MCH Technology||Cardiac Technology|
|, MCH Technology||Dental Technology||Ophthalmic Technology|
|Pharmacy Technology||Physiotherapy Technology||Surgical|
Eligibility Criteria of Junior Technician Jobs:
Applicants who want to apply for these jobs must meet all of the requirements. Candidates who live in any district of Punjab Province can run.
In this recruitment, both men and women can apply. Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab will be used to make the appointment, and it will be made by the Punjab government.
- Domicile: Punjab Province
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
- If you want to be a doctor in Pakistan, you need to have a good grade point average in science and a certificate in an allied health field that is approved by the Punjab Medical Faculty.
- Candidate must have a Matriculation (2nd Division) with science from an approved board, as well as one- or two-year certificates from an approved allied health field that has been approved by the Punjab Medical Faculty.
Another thing to keep in mind is that there will also be a number of people who will be checked out. Candidates would be given an age exemption for everyone. Men get five years, women get eight years, and special people get 15 years in the upper age limit. People who are transgender are also welcome to apply.
How to Apply for Junior Technician Jobs?
- People who want to apply for jobs should go to the NTS website at www.nts.org.pk to do so.
- In order to apply, candidates must fill out an online application form and send it with their deposit slip, a copy of their CNIC, and two photos to the NTS Head Office.
- Before 15th April 2022, applications with all of the information they need must be sent to the NTS office.