Jobs at Inspectorate of Army Stores and Clothing. Online, you can find ads for Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs 2022 that are open at the Inspectorate of Army Stores and Clothing in Karachi. These jobs are posted in newspapers every day. There are many different kinds of jobs here, and each one is described in detail below. The positions go all the way from BPS -9 to BPS 01. Those who are interested in Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs 2022 should not miss this chance and should take it right away. Make sure you read all of the information on the Jobs Dokan page before you apply for these jobs. You should apply these jobs hurry up. Don’t wait for the last date. These are the handsome jobs.
Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs 2022 at Inspectorate of Army Stores and Clothing Karachi
|Ad Date||22 May 2022|
|Qualification||Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary|
|Dead Line||10 June 2022|
|No of Posts||29|
|Department||Pakistan Army Inspectorate of Stores & Clothing|
|Location||Chief Inspector Pakistan Army Inspectorate of Stores & Clothing Karachi 15|
List of Vacancies
- Telephone Operator
- Supervisor B
- Lab Assistant
- Junior Draftsman
- Supervisor C
- Viewer Skilled
- Laboratory Attendant
- Skilled Painter
- Loader SS-I
- Viewer SS – I
- Sanitary Worker
For these jobs, people with relevant experience in the same fields and people with Intermediate (FA/FSc), Matric, Middle, and Primary passes are encouraged to apply. In the ad notice posted below, you’ll find all the information you need, as well as instructions about qualifications and experience.
How To Apply
- Candidates who are interested should send their applications to the address below on the form that is given.
- Attached copies of their education, work experience, and technical education certificates, as well as their CNIC, place of residence, and a recent passport-sized photo, with their application.
- Postal order or Demand Draft for Rs 100/- made out to “Chief Inspector IAS & C Karachi” must also be included.
- Read all of the information and instructions in the ad.
- The last day to apply is June 10, 2022.